- 3 cups leftover vegetables Here is a list of great veggies for consideration: Onion, Fennel, Carrots, Purple Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Kabocha Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Green Zucchini, Brussels Sprouts, Celeriac
- 4 eggs, organic if possible I have pictures here of many kinds of eggs. This dish was created from a visit this past fall to my friends farm in the Hudson Valley of NY. They have chickens, ducks, and guinea hens! The idea here is to get the highest quality of protein you can. The availability of Pasture Raised eggs is growing far and wide from consumer demand for both healthy and humanely treated chickens. Good, clean eggs are available in most mainstream supermarkets now. Pick the good ones!
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee or avocado oil grass fed butter or ghee wherever possible
- favorite toppings Red Pepper flakes, Zaatar, Sumac, Parmesan Cheese, Feta Cheese, Gruyere Cheese, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Organic Bacon
- 1 1/2 cup freshly chopped greens ex: baby Kale, spinach, or other quick cooking greens, you can even use frozen spinach or kale